17 April, 2011

We went over to Lenas at Bugis Junction for lunch + high tea. There is a little known promo (not appearing on the menu) with main course meals (12-3pm) and FOC salad or soup bar. The salad bar were almost gone when we got there. But we were pretty happy with the look our main course turned out.

The service was slow and not so prompt. The menu was confusing that we took time and some investigations with the waitress to figure out the system. It turns out that you pick a main course, and get a choice of a sauce - unless specified.

My bowl from the salad bar. Grilled Tomato and Toasted Bread on top! Mashed potato with some mushroom gravy.


Main course 1: Chicken Breast with Pesto sauce.


Main course 2: Steak (ordered medium rare - came quite rare..). With apple sauce.

Main course 3: Prime Rib with mushroom sauce. The sauce is weird combination... but the ribs were not bad.

And since it is my birthday month I got a free desert - we picked this one soft-serve ice cream with honeydew (orange melon or cantaloupe). I love the heart-shaped wafer! Cherry on top with some marshmallows.



Seeing experiences with fresh eyes

Given my propensity to seek new experiences, I wanted to start a new series of article that explores experiences that are new, new to me, or...