30 April, 2011

Chilling out at Spinelli

The story of cutout birthday voucher. "How do I use this?" at Spinelli.

The chosen dessert "Apple Crumble", Lemon Yuzu Tea cake on promo, at XL Latte (can't remember the term for Spinelli's off top of my head.)



The Apple Crumble is my fave. It has warm generous apple bits, and crispy sweet outer shell. Yuzu tea cake is too sweet for my taste, although the sponge is tasty (not too crumby dry, nor too buttery, just nice). And I always dig on sugar coating.

I realize that Orchard Central has many nice spots for really good study or reading... as evidenced by the opinions of many groups and individuals cramming at BK, Quizons, Tully's, EWF, Coffee Bean, just to name a few. I really liked the vibe of the OC' now. It used to be too pretentious for my nice, now it has cooled down a little bit.

Seeing experiences with fresh eyes

Given my propensity to seek new experiences, I wanted to start a new series of article that explores experiences that are new, new to me, or...