24 April, 2011

I Just had a most disturbing dream. About something that I dread to happen again. It was about a group of us went to a conference in Australia. And suddenly I said something cynical to B to the extent "don't open your shirt and show your bikini". But my more-friendly colleague looked at me in dismay as if I am doing something suicidal to my career, and quickly pulled me away to leave the two of them on a yacht. Then we trekked in a maze of hotel hallway towards a multi-tiered area with 3 open hotel rooms, and started to sing and jumped up and down in madness.

Crazy dream.

I woke up feeling so sad, and felt a bit of relieved since the thing that made me sad was only a dream.




Seeing experiences with fresh eyes

Given my propensity to seek new experiences, I wanted to start a new series of article that explores experiences that are new, new to me, or...