03 April, 2011

I am bummed. I decided to can my original plan to go to a detox (not for drug rehabilitation but those sort of spa-like healthy living) for bday holiday. Reason: I am hearing my mom's advice (yes I am embarrassingly guilty on the hold she still had on my life). Anyway I figured I am healthy enough without needing a weeklong colon cleansing plus fasting.

So I am in serious need of alternative activity to occupy my time. Something that is less sad.

I would like to create something. That satisfy my desire and need for creation.

I stroke off painting (too messy and lonely). Golf (I am not social enough and I hate the pomposity associated for it, for now). And decided to settle for Photography. It is something that I had been interested in for a long time. I think I had a knack for it. many of my friends are pursuing that as hobby. Plus I love exploring new places and have bad memories. So all very good reasons that this is the right hobby.

Now I am setting off to learn more about this new pursuit.

So first:
Equipment. I'm researching the bet on the good semi SLR or SLR. I think though it is going to be either Canon or Nikon.





Seeing experiences with fresh eyes

Given my propensity to seek new experiences, I wanted to start a new series of article that explores experiences that are new, new to me, or...