07 April, 2011
Redundancies Recently two of my closest people were impacted by departments being dissolved post M&A consolidations. Painful, sudden, and demoralizing. There is nothing worse than having lost the purpose and being in limbo. I guess this is a good period to genureflect the meaning of life and how much time spent on career, etc. Career is not everything...
Seeing experiences with fresh eyes
Given my propensity to seek new experiences, I wanted to start a new series of article that explores experiences that are new, new to me, or...
-
My phone rang and I disregarded it in the morning. Only later, after refreshed lunch with Papa and Mommy that I picked up and received the n...
-
Since I am baby I always love the smell and fragrance of jamu Minyak Kayu Putih from Indonesia, or oil of White wood in its literal translat...
-
http://www.thekitchn.com/how-to-make-classic-lemon-madeleines-cooking-lessons-from-the-kitchn-187109 How to Make Classic French Madeleine...