10 April, 2011

Buying my First SLR

The Search of my First SLR Camera

Finally... I have decided on my first-ever SLR. Canon EOS 600D. With kit 18-55IS II. Bought screen protector etc at this 4th floor shop at Funan.

Camera is charging and I can't wait to start the adventure.

Top 3 reasons why photography is perfect hobby for me:
1. I am forgetful. Photography is perfect to capture that fleeting moment.
2. Even now, I found that I pay more attention to little things happening in life.
3. For my artistic and sense of creation that I've been craving for a while.

A picture afterall is worth a thousand words.


Resources:

Seeing experiences with fresh eyes

Given my propensity to seek new experiences, I wanted to start a new series of article that explores experiences that are new, new to me, or...