14 May, 2011

Posting Profile Photo

I went to networking website and event rather for first time. Vainly trying to find a nice profile photo. Became interested in Photoshops.

So I have been following two videos on youtube on:
1. How to smoothen face:

  1. Use Spot Healing Tool
  2. Filter/Blur/Surface Blur
  3. Duplicate layer with black fill. Pass those thru with White brush.
  4. Filter/Sharpen/Smart Sharpen. Then do step 3.
  5. Lights - duplicate with Quick Layer Edit (bottom left corner).
  6. Duplicate layer and set "Normal" to Saturation -> Duplicate Layer (Ctrl-J) set to Soft Light and Overlay. Play with Opacity. 


2. Another method

1. Copy Red Channel over. Set RGB channel back to liven up.

Seeing experiences with fresh eyes

Given my propensity to seek new experiences, I wanted to start a new series of article that explores experiences that are new, new to me, or...