04 May, 2011

The most wanted man is neutralized

The buzz of this May 1, the most wanted man in the planet, Osama Bin Laden is dead. He's been wanted as the mastermind of the greatest and most horrific terrorist attack in modern times, in terms of the scale and momentum of destruction and fear. That's terrorist isn't it, to instil and promote fear. I remembered watching in horror when the TV showed WTC Tower 2 collapsed, it was nighttime in Singapore. Remembered waking up in the morning, going to my internship office in HP Consulting arm then, and hearing buzz.

Now the wanted man is gone. This is symbolic win to humankind that good will prevail in the end.

Here is a cool photo from White House watching the situation unfolded.
http://www.businessinsider.com/barack-obama-in-the-situation-room

Seeing experiences with fresh eyes

Given my propensity to seek new experiences, I wanted to start a new series of article that explores experiences that are new, new to me, or...