08 May, 2011

Busy Sunday

On Sunday night, I was telling myself "Yeah, keep it up. Fill those days!".

Feeling energized from the good exercise on Saturday, I filled my Sunday with:

Waking up refreshed at 11am
Breakfast/lunch at Yan Palace Hong Lim. (I love the porridge and my fave cheong fun).
Facebooking.
330pm Indo mass at St Bernie - it's 2nd Sunday of the month. Mother's Day
5pm Gym at GWC
615pm forgot my clothes! Express shopping
Meet M and dinner with Y and M at Parkway
After-dinner walk along East Coast with some sob sharing
Long taxi queue (note to self : never attempt calling nor queuing for cab at East Coast on a Sunday night)
Gave up and took bus home. Home sweet home at close to midnight

Seeing experiences with fresh eyes

Given my propensity to seek new experiences, I wanted to start a new series of article that explores experiences that are new, new to me, or...