- Great planning session and brainstorming design into FY19 with Simon and team
- Conversation was great with Nathan W and Laurent and got lots of things done
- Catching up with old friends
- Being there in Partners conference
16 March, 2018
Bangkok for conference
I am in taxi while braving Bangkok traffic in morning to conference at AVANI hotel. Ups and downs are so exhausting but if I remember Optimism training. 3 good things that happened yesterday:
Seeing experiences with fresh eyes
Given my propensity to seek new experiences, I wanted to start a new series of article that explores experiences that are new, new to me, or...
-
My phone rang and I disregarded it in the morning. Only later, after refreshed lunch with Papa and Mommy that I picked up and received the n...
-
Since I am baby I always love the smell and fragrance of jamu Minyak Kayu Putih from Indonesia, or oil of White wood in its literal translat...
-
Onsen is one of my favorite, so whenever I had the opportunities I would spend an hour soaking in onsen. There is a couple of sento or bath ...