30 July, 2011

Farewell lunch and Birthday

Yesterday marked the departure of one of my closest collegue. I feel sad and missing something but I am glad and happy for her and the next opportunity awaiting her. I think she made the right decision so next step has been taken.

We went for a small team lunch at the Rocks Urban Grill+ Bar. The steaks, pizza, were good by natural consensus. A couple of tables were facing the bay and the natural settings are good. Some tables were grouped together on a simple white and black minimalist design, while a couple of smaller table outlined the tall bay windows.



I had my signature fav Sirloin medium rare, with BBQ sauce this time and wild mushrooms as side. The portion was a good 250gr, well marinated with mix of garlics and spices. Yummy and tender to cut, with very well pinked middle. 

Seeing experiences with fresh eyes

Given my propensity to seek new experiences, I wanted to start a new series of article that explores experiences that are new, new to me, or...