During the close, I had experience to taste a Chocolate Italian dessert, Profiteroles. It was a puff pastry with creamy custard filling, and sinful layer of cold chocolate ice-cream on top. In my recent gathering with my friend over Friday, the topic came up, and my mind momentarily gave way to local amnesia.
Not to be undone, here is my record of the delicious dessert. Profiteroles at wiki.
Seeing experiences with fresh eyes
Given my propensity to seek new experiences, I wanted to start a new series of article that explores experiences that are new, new to me, or...
-
My phone rang and I disregarded it in the morning. Only later, after refreshed lunch with Papa and Mommy that I picked up and received the n...
-
Since I am baby I always love the smell and fragrance of jamu Minyak Kayu Putih from Indonesia, or oil of White wood in its literal translat...
-
http://www.thekitchn.com/how-to-make-classic-lemon-madeleines-cooking-lessons-from-the-kitchn-187109 How to Make Classic French Madeleine...