After receiving news about my manager's shocking departure, I am appointed as the acting lead. I am now officially 48 hours in the acting role. What have I learnt.
That people's trust can go as far as what they need. There is no blind trust in people.
At times of adversity, you learn who your true friends are.
People who matter do not make you cry. And people who make you cry do not matter.
It is important to understand your limit and not overextended yourself.
Seeing experiences with fresh eyes
Given my propensity to seek new experiences, I wanted to start a new series of article that explores experiences that are new, new to me, or...
-
My phone rang and I disregarded it in the morning. Only later, after refreshed lunch with Papa and Mommy that I picked up and received the n...
-
Since I am baby I always love the smell and fragrance of jamu Minyak Kayu Putih from Indonesia, or oil of White wood in its literal translat...
-
http://www.thekitchn.com/how-to-make-classic-lemon-madeleines-cooking-lessons-from-the-kitchn-187109 How to Make Classic French Madeleine...