Only time will heal wounds. But why my heart still hopes. My heart sometimes replies and my head corrects. I should be relieved this happens and I can move on with my life.
Feeling and hurt comes after deepest care. But what is illusion and what's infatuation. My young heart still feels the sorrow of departure. My head however insists. Good bye. Good bye.
Seeing experiences with fresh eyes
Given my propensity to seek new experiences, I wanted to start a new series of article that explores experiences that are new, new to me, or...
-
Since I am baby I always love the smell and fragrance of jamu Minyak Kayu Putih from Indonesia, or oil of White wood in its literal translat...
-
My phone rang and I disregarded it in the morning. Only later, after refreshed lunch with Papa and Mommy that I picked up and received the n...
-
This is my first Amy Tan's book. Amy Tan is a Chinese-American author who's famed for writing novels with are sensitive, depicting...