10 February, 2018

10KM Post India trip and Marina Bay

This is after my 10km marina bay run. Timing 1:20 as usual for 10km run, and they are my usual pace. Hit the wall after 3km at 530pm oh so hard. I pushed myself to complete the course. Flew back from India Friday noon, and so arrived 8pm tonight. I missed the Future of Sales and Operations summit at Andaz, Delhi, but I stayed in the morning to chat and do meet and greet. And also the Asia LT call that Simon presented to Ralph's. But the journey back is worth it.

My Thursday night was tiring. And filled with dreams of strange characters that must be a manifest of my thought and instinct. But the partners meeting with SI, local partner, cloud partner, and OCP GTM team had been very informative and interesting.

Morning over Bengaluru

So glad to be home.


Appetizers: dollops of yoghurt served with some juice

Tempura Prawn with foam...

My mocktail mango something with mint

"Guntur" chilli chicken

Chicken Tikka Masala served with Naan

Paneer Tikka

Intricate sugarwork on desserts

Closing menu: sugar floss with mints inside

Decoration while serving receipts

Lovely Dosa at ITC Gardenia Bengaluru

Seeing experiences with fresh eyes

Given my propensity to seek new experiences, I wanted to start a new series of article that explores experiences that are new, new to me, or...