16 June, 2013

Ritz Champagne Brunch

Went for the Ritz Carlton's champagne brunch. After my pocari sweat run 10km run. My timing was horrible, joined the 3rd wave flag-off time at 7:21am, and arrived at 8:54.......

The champagne was very nice though. I must be drinking 5-6 glasses of the Moet 2004, Vintage. Waiting for the photos to be uploaded from my WP8 to Skydrive.

MOET vintage
 
They also have the best seafood section. 1) Baked lobster, and 2) foie gras with gold specks.


Fresh oysters - 5 types:
 
 
Seafood section with unagi maki, fresh sushi, and sashimi belly....

Finally the sweets section, this is a concoction of fresh melon with sweet tapioca balls.
 

 
Finally, they have extensive 100+ varieties of cheese with cured ham...
 
 


Seeing experiences with fresh eyes

Given my propensity to seek new experiences, I wanted to start a new series of article that explores experiences that are new, new to me, or...