15 December, 2018

Gratitude journal

3 things I am grateful for:
1. Meeting with partner Avanade and Accenture went very productive.
2. Discussion with the other hiring manager was very productive and result in a good plan for hiring.
3. My team is filled, my best candidate accepted.
4. Good 1:1 conversations with my directs, peers, and my manager and skip.
5. Good conversations with my HR partners. Get to know new people.
6. Come out of my shell to confront my fear and feel relieved of my burden of fearing to hurt other people’s feeling. Those are precious to me. And I am taking care of myself.
7. Stop withdrawing and found the courage to write a reply note thanking people to be in my life in 2018.
8. Thankful that this has been a super wonderful and productive week.


Seeing experiences with fresh eyes

Given my propensity to seek new experiences, I wanted to start a new series of article that explores experiences that are new, new to me, or...