04 November, 2018

Sydney

In Sydney today for the weekend. Weather is cool, chilly in fact if you are expecting a hot summer. Royal Botanical garden sprinkled with couples, families, tourists. Sydney Opera House still majestically simple. Opera bar full of people and sexy young ladies enjoying the sun and champagne. Circular Quay, just busy.

I am wondering around still in my haze. Haze of heartbrokeness and negotiation. Just enjoy the moment, I tell myself. I am lucky I am alive. Am lucky for this lucky break that this step happens. That this too shall pass. This feeling. Am lucky I am in Sydney today with my mom enjoying a beautiful Sunday in Sydney.

Seeing experiences with fresh eyes

Given my propensity to seek new experiences, I wanted to start a new series of article that explores experiences that are new, new to me, or...