28 August, 2016

Ming Lee's farewell

Spent Friday attending Ming Lee's farewell after cancelling my trip to Bangkok. Then yesterday a nice dinner party at Ming Lee's place well prepared by her and her husband Agustin. They are nice hosts, and very generous. They invited us to their house at Seletar, and hosting a dinner from 7 thru midnight with lots of wine, sake, and more wine.

I am now awake on Sunday afternoon typing this note while getting ready for my flight to Colombo. Laundry is on, vacuum my room, threw away garbage, and recycle newspaper. Also had packed, run 30 mins, and play a bit of game. So it's been a productive mundane weekend.

Now I am going to write about our holiday.

This is in front of Paris Nord train station, after train from Brussels

The following morning we explore the Paris around La Marais neighbourhood, this is Hotel Du Ville

Department store, closed on Sunday (boo)

Mom and Dad

Breakfast with croissant budget at a cafe nearby Pompidou

A nice church at Jardin Nelson Mandela that is under construction

This is the backyard of the Bourse



Seeing experiences with fresh eyes

Given my propensity to seek new experiences, I wanted to start a new series of article that explores experiences that are new, new to me, or...