30 August, 2016

Colombo Sri Lanka

Just landed in Singapore at 8am this morning, very tired. Flight SQ was 1am Colombo time, which was way past 3am Singapore time. After lack of sleep the previous night (flew in at 1030pm landed midnight Colombo which was 2am).

The session was good. We went to Sky Lounge at Kingsbury which is a nice hotel. I stayed at Grand Cinnamon hotel, 5-min walking distance from the backgate of the hotel. The street always strikes me as Jakarta 10 years ago. Told Hasitha it seems that he lost a bit of sparks in 2 months since I last saw him during the kickoff. He joked around his 45 years old age and 29-year old boss, which of course isn't true (2 years younger are more accurate). Going for a round of golf tomorrow.

I am so tired, should probably take care of my body and health, and be ready for 3pm discussion with Amor and culture team.


Seeing experiences with fresh eyes

Given my propensity to seek new experiences, I wanted to start a new series of article that explores experiences that are new, new to me, or...