31 March, 2012

Viral videos

Do you know Viral videos. They are videos that people post on YouTube or other video sharing sites (like Vimeo, Hulu, etc) that got so popular for whatever reasons. I got into this after reading Times articles today on the survivalist of YouTube under Google HQ.

There's also fascinating videos people made about kids reactions to these viral videos. Some of the viral ones:
Nyam Cat - completely repetitive strangely addictive miao.
Psycho Girl who can't sing.
Obama "All of You Know whom I am" - impressive recovery, Sir.
Double rainbow.
Don't argue with Ibex.
Chocolate rain...

Search at Youtube.

Seeing experiences with fresh eyes

Given my propensity to seek new experiences, I wanted to start a new series of article that explores experiences that are new, new to me, or...