23 March, 2012

Tired

Long day today. I started my work at 9 with a classico and chocolate croissant - that I munched through lunch time. Had a kopi-C and a pork big pao at 4pm during tea chat.

Worked through 10pm, and stood up and realize I was the last one in the office. Well I guess my come-uppace for a nice dinner yesterday. Yes, we went to the Tastings Room at Marina Sq for the restaurant week meal. Very lovely meal - I selected truffle mushroom puree soup (the curried cauliflower soup was light and tasty), 2nd course is a default squid ink pasta with fresh calamari - with very exceptionally done al-dente pasta, as main course the Beef Cheek (so soft it melts in your mouth), and the apple Flan for dessert. Yumm.

They had a great review at hungrygowhere as well - check it out. Today my brother went for the Oktober at Dempsey.

Seeing experiences with fresh eyes

Given my propensity to seek new experiences, I wanted to start a new series of article that explores experiences that are new, new to me, or...