12 October, 2022

ROX Ragnarok Online Next Gen

 I spent a good part of my 2021, playing online RPG game ROX. 

Met a good community in Singapore, especially with my guild SG Forsaken.

Had argument (big one) in the chatting channel.

Met a few times over meals and ice cream with my guildmates.

Funny memory of "lucoa" getting non-sensical crystal during the gacha (after a terrible lifeshow dancing), was always hysterical.

The gathering of the old "uncle" like is funny.

I sat on my eyebrow embroidery, chatting with "aurice" who was trying to make people guessed his age. We said he is eighty, like a grandpa.

the casual flirtation with Chris, xiaogou, and with Faerion, syen, and fake-female Alice, PH gamers.

For now, I just want to recall the memory which seemed to start to fade away since I quit the game in June 2022.


Seeing experiences with fresh eyes

Given my propensity to seek new experiences, I wanted to start a new series of article that explores experiences that are new, new to me, or...