30 October, 2022

Rainy nights

Hujan rintik-rintik is expression in Indonesian meaning rainy days. 

I love being at home at night with rain falling around the house. It created an illusion that our house is a sole sanctuary. Cooling air. Peaceful and ever so quiet. Nothing can penetrate the serenity...

I always love this feeling as a child. 

Alone in my room, looking out the window. 

Barely can see anything beyond a few meters of rain curtain.

The white noise and soothing sounds of rain falling on the ground.

Feeding the ground to be fertile again tomorrow.

Tomorrow when we wake up in a bright new day.

Bright new days sunny and full of hope.


Seeing experiences with fresh eyes

Given my propensity to seek new experiences, I wanted to start a new series of article that explores experiences that are new, new to me, or...