Tonight is Christmas Eve 2017.
This year so far.
I started my new job.
Started new relationship.
Had a wonderful bonus and start of new career from August.
Getting to know new business and new team.
Stretch myself and my capability.
Getting to know so many new people.
Southeast Asia new market team in SE job.
Went to holiday onsen in Japan in December and January.
Seeing new dawn of new year in January for good luck.
Traveled so much.
Had this on my computer Wallpaper.
Fell ill twice already with my current boss.
Seeing experiences with fresh eyes
Given my propensity to seek new experiences, I wanted to start a new series of article that explores experiences that are new, new to me, or...
-
My phone rang and I disregarded it in the morning. Only later, after refreshed lunch with Papa and Mommy that I picked up and received the n...
-
Since I am baby I always love the smell and fragrance of jamu Minyak Kayu Putih from Indonesia, or oil of White wood in its literal translat...
-
A beautiful place at Ngee Ann place. The opener, pumpkin tofu with jelly is refreshing. The tempura chef bought us the fresh ingredients be...