I read today that Microsoft has finally announced its March layoff last Friday US time. This is a relief for many as a conclusion of the final phase and now we can enter the new Era. Bill Gates sent a special memo marking 40th Anniversary of Microsoft.
Here is Bill Gates in 83 seconds from CNN Money.
Seeing experiences with fresh eyes
Given my propensity to seek new experiences, I wanted to start a new series of article that explores experiences that are new, new to me, or...
-
My phone rang and I disregarded it in the morning. Only later, after refreshed lunch with Papa and Mommy that I picked up and received the n...
-
Since I am baby I always love the smell and fragrance of jamu Minyak Kayu Putih from Indonesia, or oil of White wood in its literal translat...
-
http://www.thekitchn.com/how-to-make-classic-lemon-madeleines-cooking-lessons-from-the-kitchn-187109 How to Make Classic French Madeleine...