18 April, 2015

I said good bye my Business Group

Last night , we went out for my farewell dinner, on Monday I'll be starting my new job in a role with Asia Pacific Microsoft Enterprise group, as their Annuity lead.

I am excited, sad, nervous, worried, excited (yes, I said this twice now), about the opportunities, and what lie in the future.

For Dinner we went out for Catalunya, which I love. Its kitchen is headed by a group formerly in kitchen of El Bulli, which was voted a couple of times as the top restaurant in the world. El Bulli was then closed down, as the Chef/Owner wanted to restart his enterprise.

Catalunya is located at a unique shell-like structure out of the bay in Marina Bay Singapore. This allows the dining area to be surrounded by the view of Marina Bay from Fullerton, towards Marina Bay Sand, across to Esplanade. Its door is simple and easily missed. It used to offer 1-for-1 cocktails at the bar, which has been discontinued. My favorite drinks are Flamenco Martini and Sangria.


farewell team, mbs.

The sangria, was garnished with a sprig of mint leaves, and it's sweet and very strong.

Flamenco Martini has a mellow sweet flavour that is very pleasant to drink, with good dose of vodka base.

We ordered a suckling pig too, as a special event. To show how tender the meat is, you can cut it with a plate, and..... at the end of the "cutting ceremony" you are supposed to smash the plate on the ground. Clank!


Seeing experiences with fresh eyes

Given my propensity to seek new experiences, I wanted to start a new series of article that explores experiences that are new, new to me, or...