03 May, 2012

De Clutter

I fell ill badly after catching cold on Monday night. Today I am on medical leave. My body lethargic but my mind is restless and distracted by the cold.

I threw away the half-progressing beautiful Lily flowers that I was trying to dry. They were turning brown from the pure white it was. What a shame. The most beautiful flowers remain to be living ones, although no body can deny the pure romanticism of getting a bunch of flowers -oh..



I read the articles about decluttering and memories. Seems like there is symptoms or trends that are against Hoarders in USA. I just watched an episode of Dr. Oz talking about the ills of it (the same episode also talks about some bugs of the household pets).The guy who couldn't throw away stuff from childhood sounds like my brother. He would be agitated if mom throws away anything - those robots, toy cars, spidey soft toy, from his childhood. How cute. He is 30 this year and has a baby girl now.

Seeing experiences with fresh eyes

Given my propensity to seek new experiences, I wanted to start a new series of article that explores experiences that are new, new to me, or...