06 December, 2011

Standard Chartered

I was motivated. Tired. Energized. Not trained. Lazy. Glutton. Pasta party. Strategy. Pace.

Well I didn't train at all this time. Got to say do better than even my expectation - which was very low. Was hoping it would rain, so I could skip the run. Woke up at 545 - warmed up. Watched the marathoner running on the road below my house. Then got ready with my bro - got banana, gu tri-berry, and some strategy. Keep my heart beat slow and steady.

The results: 1:21 not that bad, we got into the first wave. Based on net timing I was doing worse. But I am contended - I got what I deserve except slightly better coz of the pacing.


And here's my brother's result - so proud




Seeing experiences with fresh eyes

Given my propensity to seek new experiences, I wanted to start a new series of article that explores experiences that are new, new to me, or...