26 December, 2011

Lonely

Sometimes I wonder - what if.

The time flies and unfortunately couldn't be held back nor frozen by mortal hands.

While we while away precious time, in conquest of money, wealth, and that eventual happiness, what if we become wrinkled, crippled, weak, when the time comes for the harvest.

Simple.

Sometimes maybe just keep things simple, with low expectation. It is easy to try to have happiness but it is so elusive when the mind keeps on weighing the optimum efforts. Isn't it a waste of time to do this. Isn't it useless to attempt that. I do not enjoy this. Or I will do this next time.

Oh so easy to delay and procrastinate. Please motivate me.

Seeing experiences with fresh eyes

Given my propensity to seek new experiences, I wanted to start a new series of article that explores experiences that are new, new to me, or...