17 March, 2023

Society construct

A company rank is a designation that purely determined by the employer who hired you. It influences your standing in the company, how others perceived you. But it often has little to do with who you are and what your value is. When you leave the company, the rank goes away and you are left with your true worth and value.

It is often interesting how we associate our ego on how people should interact with us, based on our roles and standing in an organization and its business partners. I see all these as temporary and impermanent. Yet it is interesting how pervasive this attitude is amongst the corporate folks who have had spent majority of their career in a company, often large and competitive, including myself.


Seeing experiences with fresh eyes

Given my propensity to seek new experiences, I wanted to start a new series of article that explores experiences that are new, new to me, or...