01 March, 2021

Mr Queen

Mr Queen has interesting story lines, memorable characters, and great OST. The main character is feisty, but unfortunately it is showing that the body of Kim So-Young (actress Shin Hye-sun) was possessed by a spirit of a man to be breaking down the tradition and show what a Queen can do. 

Shin Hye-sun and Kim Jung-hyun

I love the outstanding King, played by actor Kim Jung-hyun whom I am championing as I feel a bit sorry for seeing his character as Alberto, in Crash Landing into You met undesirable ending.

Most importantly, the show gave great weight on a King's reputation but showed the steely resolved for people trying their best in the situation that they were in, whether being a puppet king, caring for the suffering of the people, a misplaced lady in weird situation, fighting for survival and love and many memorable characters among them, including the court ladies, prince, special director, friends, cousin and consort. 

Link to video.

Seeing experiences with fresh eyes

Given my propensity to seek new experiences, I wanted to start a new series of article that explores experiences that are new, new to me, or...