- I got to spend a week with my nieces, Ashley is 7 and Beverly is 3 this year.
- I got a promo earlier than expected.
- I have nice conversation with people around me who supported me.
- Am entering weekend with free time.
Seeing experiences with fresh eyes
Given my propensity to seek new experiences, I wanted to start a new series of article that explores experiences that are new, new to me, or...
-
My phone rang and I disregarded it in the morning. Only later, after refreshed lunch with Papa and Mommy that I picked up and received the n...
-
Since I am baby I always love the smell and fragrance of jamu Minyak Kayu Putih from Indonesia, or oil of White wood in its literal translat...
-
Onsen is one of my favorite, so whenever I had the opportunities I would spend an hour soaking in onsen. There is a couple of sento or bath ...