It was Valentine's Day yesterday. I had a bout of melancholy deep at night. Remembering what I did last year. This year, the day started with pretty bad mood. I wonder if this has anything to do with the Valentine's Day. I started with 730am call after 6 hours of sleep. Physically tired from the streak of exercise due to February Heart month (those compelling Apple Watch badges!!!).
Why can't I forget? Why do I want to forget...? It is still bringing tears to my eyes and wrenching my heart. More because I miss the feeling and company. But do I love the person or do I love the persona my mind and heart has created for the person.
What should I do? How do I get rid of this pain? Should I get rid of this pain?
Seeing experiences with fresh eyes
Given my propensity to seek new experiences, I wanted to start a new series of article that explores experiences that are new, new to me, or...
-
My phone rang and I disregarded it in the morning. Only later, after refreshed lunch with Papa and Mommy that I picked up and received the n...
-
Since I am baby I always love the smell and fragrance of jamu Minyak Kayu Putih from Indonesia, or oil of White wood in its literal translat...
-
Onsen is one of my favorite, so whenever I had the opportunities I would spend an hour soaking in onsen. There is a couple of sento or bath ...