16 January, 2015

Recovering

It is day 4 of my pneumonia. I am recovering - or I think I am. I'm still coughing but at less intensity. The phlegm or the secretion from lung, you are supposed to get rid off, is thankfully didn't turn glob green. But instead lighten its color to light yellow.

I tried to pace my antibiotics, and since I am supposed to take twice a day, I pace it 12-hour a part at 11 o'clock. I then take the probiotics roughly in between that, trying to take them in between meals.

I made homemade soup yesterday with hotpotch of greeneries, red and yellow bell peppers. Today I made pork meatball with simple recipe of minced pork, flour (supposed to be cornflour but I only had all-purpose flour at home), spring onion, then salt and pepper. They are comfy food.

Researching only, it seems that the only food to avoid is dairy products, such as milk as it allegedly promote phlegm production. I am reading David and Goliath by Malcolm Gladwell, a recommended read.

Seeing experiences with fresh eyes

Given my propensity to seek new experiences, I wanted to start a new series of article that explores experiences that are new, new to me, or...