Do you have feel shattered when your heart breaks and you felt that painful feeling ...
You feel that you are right and being misunderstood, but that emotional moment you can't try to understand the other POV like you always do (and almost be expected to). Sadness can't begin to understand how I feel.
I can't breathe. I am longing for more air.
Liquids streaming down my face.
I am feeling waves of emotions that I never know I felt before.
I sense something intangible, breaking out. breaking apart. The silent scream fills my ear. For a moment I just want to grief. I feel useless. I see no purpose. I can't understand. Comprehension is lost.
Oh my god. I am alone.
Seeing experiences with fresh eyes
Given my propensity to seek new experiences, I wanted to start a new series of article that explores experiences that are new, new to me, or...
-
My phone rang and I disregarded it in the morning. Only later, after refreshed lunch with Papa and Mommy that I picked up and received the n...
-
Since I am baby I always love the smell and fragrance of jamu Minyak Kayu Putih from Indonesia, or oil of White wood in its literal translat...
-
A beautiful place at Ngee Ann place. The opener, pumpkin tofu with jelly is refreshing. The tempura chef bought us the fresh ingredients be...